Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am blessed

With the economy the way it is right now and having our income coming from the housing market is really scary just waiting for the day that it will pick back up. Talking with one of my favorite people in the world, my cousin Shannon made me realize how blessed I am. Her husband has been out of work since the beginning of summer and times are tough for them (so I really have no place to complain) and yet she still has a good attitude. What a shining example she is to all. If anyone is hiring he is a great worker thier blog is mommygoingcrazy.blogspot.com. She also does wonderful photography! Tonight was a crazy night, but a good one for the family. I had enrichment and the reflections awards was at the same time tonight so Tim took Talmage and Adalee and I had Conner and Kaden. Tim came back to pick up my two and told that Talmage had won and was moving onto district. Another moment today to make me take a step back and see how truly blessed I am with wonderful children and that they are smart and healthy and just a real blessing in my life.

These are the pictures that Talmage used for his reflections project.
It was all things from our yard that we just redid from a weed patch to this.




This is a rain chain that we have by our pond.

Where Tim does gutter he can get these(utahgutter.com)

and the kids love to watch it when it rains

Great job T!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I already cried while talking to you on the phone, now while reading your blog. You know what is really cool? Our entire lives we have had a connection. I was feeling alone and there you where on facebook then calling me. I am sorry that I lost it on the phone but you were there for me in a time that I truly needed it. Thank you for everything and being so awesome! I love you cuz!