Friday, October 24, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

So Tim would not take the kids by himself to the scarecrow festival so Jessie and I did, but I forgot my camera. The kids had a great time with all the games and activities. There was a baseball throw to clock how fast you throw it. Well Talmage went and he got 23 for the fastest ball, then Kaden went and got 24. That was not good enough for Talmage, he was not going to let his little brother beat him so he stayed at that station until he got a 25. Oh, the joys of sibling rivalry. There was also a rocket launch that they loved!! they spent a half hour just launching and chasing the rockets, how I wish I would have remembered my camera. There were tons of blow up slides and jump houses and a large tent where they won their vampire teeth. As you can tell, Talmage was not too thrilled to have is pictures done after we got home.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

I didn't know you had a blog. But here it is. I am adding yours to mine. Hope that's ok. Our is http://ournerdherd.blogspot.com