Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Enjoy the Journey

Ever since this last General Conference when I am having a hard time with the kids Tim always reminds me of President Monson's talk about enjoying the journey. Today I told Talmage that he had to clean his room and he just started one of his fits and went storming off. I went to talk to him to see if he realized that it was his own fault for the mess and he started wit the "that's not fair" saga and went away. When will they learn? While I was doing laundry with Conner he came up and gave me a little torn piece of paper.
Melt my heart, a point that I can feel something is getting across. This is one of those moments that I can enjoy the journey with.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh, how sweet. It's great to blog about, too, because now you can look back on it when you are having a rough day with the kids.