Friday, November 7, 2008

Flu Shots

So I take Conner in for his check up and see that they are offering flu shots. I had all the kids with me so I decided that would be great get it over in one shot. Well then when they take them back to the room the nurse has to tell them what they are doing and Talmage and Kaden start freaking out!! Talmage had himself so worried about it he was clammy and had a pail face. Kaden was a cry/yell mix telling me he wasn't going to get the shot so Conner starts in freaking out running to the door trying to escape. I am sure that everyone in the office could hear my children and probably scaring the other kids. Adalee was the only brave one she tells me that she is tough and can do it and is fine. In fact when it came time she voulenteered herself to be first. After she got it we had to do Conner because they were so scared. I had to hold them down on my lap with one nurse holding their legs and the other one doing the shot, but once they got the shot they were fine.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You should have asked about the nasal one. It's so easy. That's what they gave Kayla. No needles involved!