Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Brooke!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.
1-Cheering for Snow College
2-Deciding if I should marry someone (I hadn't even met Tim yet)
3-Touring the tunnels
4-Playing water chandeliers with roommates
5-Avoiding cleaning my room(floor to bed to floor etc. just ask Paula)

5 things on my to do list today
1-Take Conner for his ear check up
2-Laundry (but what day doesn't)
3- Get the house clean before Tim flys home (lol)
4-Take Adalee to dance
5-Grocery Shopping

5 snacks I love
1-chips and mango salsa
2-chocolate
3-ice cream
4-oreos
5-rice crispy treats

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1- Travel with my family
2- Go back to school
3- Have no debt
4-Help out family
5-Save

5 places I have lived( I had to specify on apartments to make it 5, I haven't moved that much)
1-Taylorsville
2-Ephraim-OakTree
3-Ephraim-PineTree
4-South Jordan
5-Riverton

5 jobs I have had
1-Disposing of biopsies (yuck!)
2- Gymnastics teacher
3-Dance teacher
4- UofU Admissions office-front desk
5- Reunions Plus- doing high school reunions

5 people I tag
Susan, Rachelle, Crystal, Amy, Shannon, and anyone else who wants to.

1 comment:

suefoutz said...

I will do this tag but only because I believe I am the family you would help out if you were a millionare!!