Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping

People are absolutely insane when it comes to shopping for a sale. I started to try to go to the big stores for the sales, but I soon found that there were other stores with sales that were not advertised so I left the crowd and enjoyed the peace. It was nice to just get away today and get all the shopping in that I could, but after 8 hours, it was time to head home. Christmas just isn't the same anymore now that I am in charge of so many things and it is getting more stressful that my kids are getting older and wanting the hot toy for the year that everyone else wants. I listening to the radio and people were talking about their traditions and it made me stop and think what traditions do I have with my family at Christmas. I forget now that I am the one who needs to think of these things for the simple traditions like decorating and baking that the family can do together. I am hoping now that they are getting older and no more baby years that we can start doing more of that as a family so that they can have the fun family memories.

1 comment:

Heidi and Sam said...

Hey Brown fam! I love the blog :)! I need to be better at blogging...I am so behind. Hey I hope the you don't mind if I link you on mine!?! My blog is heidiandsamj.blogspot.com so take a look and I don't mind if you want to link you on yours! See you guys at the fam Christmas party! :)